Let’s eat together…
By popular demand we have arranged a social event for you lovely ladies Monday June 25th at 7pm at The Ship Inn. Select your choice from the menu below and email/phone/message Chris with your choice. Desserts will be available, of course, to be ordered if required.
- £12.50 – to include soft drink, 125cl glass of house wine, half pint of ale or lager.
- Steamed Cornish mussels, onion, garlic, white wine, cream & parsley, served with Baker Tom’s bread
- Bang Bang chicken salad, carrot, coriander, cashew, sesame
- Cornish fishcakes, fat chips, tartare sauce, pickled cucumber
- Bubble & squeak croquettes, carrot, spinach, wholegrain mustard, poached hens egg
An evening with Cheryl Broderson, Thursday Aug 2nd 7.30 The Basement
We are delighted that Cheryl Broderson has agreed to come and speak especially to us before embarking on her busy schedule at Creationfest! Many of you will know her as a popular and highly respected speaker and wife of Brian, the director of Creationfest. This really is something not to be missed and I encourage you all to come along. There will be a sign up page on Anne’s table until July 1st but then spaces will be opened up to other churches so don’t delay! Alternatively, let Chris know with your menu selection.
Look forward to seeing you there.
Chris, Carly, Denise and Molly